Monday 18 January 2010

Online shopping heaven

Today, I finally received 2 of the 3 orders I'm waiting for : from Dorothy Perkins and from Yours. It really felt like a late Christmas.

For DP, I was a bit afraid all the clothes will end up being too small... Because if I follow religiously the size chart, I'm between a 56FR (28UK) and a 58FR (30UK). In real shopping life, I mostly fit between a 50FR (22UK) and a 54FR (26UK). It is usually always a surprise.

Anyway, it was a very nice pleasure to fit in the 22 of DP. Of course, the real clothes are always a bit different from what you get on the computer screen : colour, fabrics, length..

And on the other side, the clothes from Yours, ordered in size 22/24, are a little bit more tight to my body.





Here is the 1st outfit, with the nice embroidered dress with the studded belt. As it is sleeveless and I really don't like my shoulders, I put a little black T-Shirt under and I'm sure it more balanced with my body.
I also added 2 detailed pictures of the sleeves and belt.






I still fight with the quality of the pictures : don't know why it is so blurry and I can't find my happy face... plenty of time to improve anyhow....

dress : Dorothy Perkins (size 22)
T shirt : H&M (size 50)
leggings : Carmakoma (size 52)
shoes : Eram (size 40)

No comments:

Post a Comment