Wednesday 13 January 2010

retail therapy 2




I also tried on the knee high legging I reveiced this morning. It is size 54 and fits well. The size chart is so variable from one retailer to another, I was a bit afraid.
Nevertheless, the fabric is really thin... this item won't last very long alas..
For the moment, nothing can beat the Carmakoma legging...

The dress/sweater is perfect..I bought it before the sales on Castaluna... I'm a bit bummed I didn't wait the sales but I was afraid it would go out of stock. The fabric is really nice.
I also bought a shirt/dress at the same time and on the same size and it didn't fit me at all around the hip.

Now, I just have to wait for springtime to wear it!

Legging : Carisal on Neby
Dress : Carmakoma (size 52)
Shoes : Eram

No comments:

Post a Comment