Sunday 4 April 2010

Jeffrey Campbell = Shoegasm





I've been drooling on the Jeffrey Campbell collection for a few weeks now. I really wanted a pair of buckle wedges, but my problem is that I can't wear high heels.. I mean I usually buy a pair, wear it once, it kills my feet and then, I never use it again.
So, the only low heel buckle wedges I found was this pair of Jeffrey Campbell, the Warrior. But it was sold only in US website ...I found them in solestruck and urban outffiters.. I also randomly checked ebay and this week, miracle, one pair was for sale, in my size, in Paris.

I got them this afternoon after a little trip on the south part of Paris... and aaahhhhhh shoegasm...
Too bad the weather is not on my side, I don't think I'll be able to wear them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment